The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)helps prevents most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes use only as directed. intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatalcontents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store temperature above 120 F (49 C)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursThere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)wash affected area and dry thoroughlyhold can 4-6 inches away from affected areasupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctorif condition persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nailsin case of clogging , clean nozzle with a pin
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
Alcohol denat, Butane , Isobutene , Triethanolamine , zea mays (corn) starch.
* Please review the disclaimer below.