The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only. If taken internally serious gastric Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not get into eyesdo not inhaledo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.