The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In 10 Ml)
Cetylpyridinum Chloride 0.05%Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavitiesHelps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitisHelps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and olderUse once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpasteRemove capPour 10 milliliters into a cap (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL markVigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit outDo not swallow the rinseDo not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsingInstruct children 12 years under age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision Children under 6 years of age Consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at room temperature (15-30°C)Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Purified Water, Xylitol, Glycerin, Grape Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Bioflavonoids, Sodium Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Mint Flavor, Red 40
Optirinse Plus - Grape - 500 Ml - Ndc 77982-001-01
- OptiRinse PlusContains Citrox patented formulaNatural Bioflavinoid ComplexIdeal for Adults & children00.05% NAF Remineralizing Fluoride RinseGrape Flavor16.9 fl oz (500 ml)Recommended by Dental ProfessionalsAnti-cavitiesAnti-gingivitis10% XylitolAlcohol freeKills bacteriaLightly flavoredNeutral pHQuestions? 1 888 442.7070 or boutique.oralscience.comDistributed in USA by:TruLife Distribution, 401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 1400, Fort Lauderdale,Floirida USA 33301 / 954.414.0380X-PUR is a registered trademark of Oral Science Inc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.