The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)............Anticavity
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awayStop use and ask a doctor or dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 6 years and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters into a cap (10 mL mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children 6 years and under Consult a dentist or doctor
Purified water, xylitol, glycerin, poloxamer 407, sodium phosphate, bioflavonoids, benzoic acid, cetylpyridinium chloride, mint flavor, blue 1
Other Safety Information
Store at room temperature (59-86°F) do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
* Please review the disclaimer below.