The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
- Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin.when water, soap & towel are not available.recommended for repeated use
- For external use only FlamableKeep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Apply Around Eyes. Do Not Use
In ears and mouth.
When Using This Product,
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Pumps as needed into your palms and thoroughly spread on both hands.rub into skin until dry.
- Store at 20 °C (68 °to 77° F)may discolor fabrics
Water, Isopropyl alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice.
* Please review the disclaimer below.