The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol 75% v/v;Chlorohexidine Diacetate 0.1% v/v;Benzalkonium 0.1% v/v;
• For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
• Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.
• Recommended for repeated use.
• Dries in seconds when used as directed.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- On infants less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• To Open Package: Unscrew lid to remove.
• Open foil bag.
• Locate wipe in the center and insert corner of the wipe through opening in lid.
• DO NOT PUSH FINGER THROUGH OPENING.
• Replace lid.
• Pull sheet up slightly to side. Always snap lid cap securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss.
- Store between 15-30℃ (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat about 40℃ (104F)
Water, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Nano Silver Ions, Vitamin E
* Please review the disclaimer below.