The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v;
Antibacterial; Kill 99% of germs that may cause illness in just 5 minutes;
• For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
• Recommended for repeated use.
• Do not push fingers through opening.
For external use only. Read the product label carefully before use.
Do Not Use
- On infants less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsIf you have hypersensitivity to any of the components of the formula, do not use the product.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for several minuter;In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately, taking the product container or label.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop usage if skin irritation occurs and consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Directions• After use, dispose the wipes in the trash. Do not flush in toilet.
• Always reseal the transparent seal securely between the uses to
- Keep containers tightly closed in a cool, dry place and well-ventilated place.Recommended Store temperature: 0℃ to 40℃Keep wipes inside the original packaging. Store unopened packages in a cool, dry place away from direct light inaccessible to small children.
Aqua, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum
* Please review the disclaimer below.