The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
For hand sanitizing
- For external use only.- Keep out of reach of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.- Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops, and if condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. - If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Directions Of Use
- Wet hands, surface or objects thoroughly with product and allow to dry without the use of water.- Supervise children under 6 years old when using this product.
- Store in a dry place away from fire.Do not store in places above 105°F
Purified water & non-woven fabric
* Please review the disclaimer below.