The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 70% v/v
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseasehelps prevent coss contamination by hand contactrecommended for repeated use
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, and mouth In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed,get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C(104°F)may discolor certain fabrics
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Tocopherol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.