The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
For hand sanitizing to decrease bacterial on the skin. recommended for repeat use
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes.if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
When Using This Product
If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation and rendess develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage. Store at room temperature
- Dispensing. Remove seal band. Lift tab at front of lid. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through dispenser slit in lid. Close lid to retain moisture
- Use. Apply wipe thoroughly to hands as desired. Allow to dry without wiping.
- Disposal. Dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle after use. Do not flush
Water, Propylene glycol, Aloe extract, Glycerol
* Please review the disclaimer below.