The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria.
• For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
• in children less than 2 months old. • on open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply to hands, allow to air dry without wiping.
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat.
Glycerin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.