The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months old.on open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to hands, allow to air dry without wiping.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.Avoid freezing and excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Alpha-Tocopherol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.