The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (70%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (0.5% v/v).Aloe Vera Leaf (0.1% v/v).Carbomer 940 (0.3% v/v).Aminomethylpropanol (0.15% v/v).Sterile distilled waterThe firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Disinfex Hand Sanitizer
To help reduce bacteria on the skin. For use when soap and water are not avaliable.
For external use only. Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame. No smoking. Avoid sprayin in eyes.
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness devolops and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Aminomethylpropanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.