The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease recommend for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skin do not inhale or ingest
Stop And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105ºFmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-7 Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.