The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommend for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop and ask a doctor if • irritation and redness develop • condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with produc and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105ºFmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-7 Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance(Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Red 40 (CI 16035),
Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
* Please review the disclaimer below.