The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by SpectrumDivision of United Industries CorporationPO Box 142642, St. Louis, MO 63114-0642
Ethyl Alcohol 62% (v/v)
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (48°C), puncture or incinerate.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59-86°F (15-30°C)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Emulsifying Wax NF, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, Propane, Purified Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.