The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Alcohol 75%Benzalkonium Chloride <1%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Used for antibacterial hand skin, prevent bacteria.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire.
Otc - Do Not Use
• Keep away from fire.
• Do not wipe your eyes.
• Do not throw into the toilet (not soluble in water).
Otc - When Using
• Please wait until the alcohol has completely evaporated after wiping.
• Before use, check whether the packaging is intact.
Do not use if it is damaged.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor for those with alcohol allergy or sensitive skin.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage And Handling
• Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
Aloe extract, Pure water
* Please review the disclaimer below.