The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamine/cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:nasal congestionminor aches and painsrunny nose and sneezingsinus congestion and pressureitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay feverheadache cough sore throattemporarily reduces fevercontrols cough to help you get to sleep
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: blisters rashskin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) glaucomathyroid disease heart diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandhigh blood pressure diabetespersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema liver diseasea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagemarked drowsiness may occurexcitability may occur, especially in childrenavoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days new symptoms occurnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directeddo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 9 mguse by expiration date on packagestore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.