The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, and for disinfect objects.
Flammable, keep away from fire and flames.For external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands or objects thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Store below 105 °F.May discolor some fabrics.
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
* Please review the disclaimer below.