The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 5%..............Topical analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or on mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skindo not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is present or irritation develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily
- Children under 12 years: consult a physician
Water, butylene glycol, isopentyldiol, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, sodium behenoyl lactylate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin oil, dimethyl sulfone, zea mays (corn) oil, lysine aspartate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, cetearyl glucoside, potassium sorbate, stearyl glycyyrrhetinate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, salix alba (willow) bark extract, yeast polysaccharides, arnica montana flower extract, panax ginseng root extract, panax quinquefolius root extract, capsicum frutescens fruit extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.