The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For use when antibacterial soap and water are not available.Recommended for repeated use.Hand sanitizer to help reduce illness causing bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on open skin wounds.When using this product, keep out of or AWAY from eyes, ears, nose and mouth. In case of unwanted contact, rinse thoroughly with water.Stop use and seek help from a licensed doctor or medical professional if rash or irritation occurs as these may be signs of serious condition or illness.Do not swallow or ingest. If swallowed, seek medical help and contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Flammable. Keep away from sources of heat or fire.May be harmful to some fabrics, wood finishes, and plastics.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. Do use on children less than 2 months of age. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Open packet. Lightly squeeze the packet into the palm of your hand with enough product to cover both of your hands. Rub hands together, spread product over the backs of each hand, and in the between each finger.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store between 59-86°F (15-30°C)Avoid freezing. Avoid excessive heat above 104°F(40°C)
- Ethyl Alcohol 75%,Water(Aqua),Glycerin,Aloe barbadensis leaf extract,Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E),Carbomer,Aminomethyl Propanol,PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.