The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
• Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.• For use when soap and water are not available.
• For external use only. • Flammable, Keep away from source of heat or flame.• When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. • Do not use on open skin wounds.• Do not flush down toilet.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Open packet, remove and unfold pre-moistened tissue. Wipe hands or affected area thoroughly, then discard properly after use. Reseal back after use to keep wipes fresh.
• Phenoxy Ethanol, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrochloride, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Lemon Terpenes, Aloe Vera Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.