The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%
• helps prevent sunburn • Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early signs of aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use onlyFLAMMABLE:• do not use near heat, flame or while smoking
• avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C)
Do Not Use
• on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. • do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. • do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Hold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to apply
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face
• Do not apply in windy conditions
• Use in a well-ventilated area
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Alcohol denat., tridecyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, glycerin, mineral oil, fragrance.
Equate Tanning Sunscreen UVB Protection SPF 15 Spray Dry Oil5.5 oz (156 g)NDC 79903-007-37
* Please review the disclaimer below.