The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Cold sore/fever blister treatment
- Treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lipsshortens healing time and duration of symptoms:tingling, pain, burning, and/or itching
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause a severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingwheezing/difficultyshockrashIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Apply only to the affected areasdo not use in or near the eyesavoid applying directly inside your mouthdo not share this product with anyone. This may spread the infection.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years or over:wash hands before and after applying creamapply to affected area on the face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle).early treatment ensures the best resultsrub in gently but completelyuse 5 times a day until healedchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)do not freeze
Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate
EQUATE Docosanol cream 10%
* Please review the disclaimer below.