The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandheart disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsinessdrowsiness will occurbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1(800)222-1222
- Do not take more than directedtake only one dose per day (24 hours) adults & children 12 yrs & over One dose=TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor children under 12 years Do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidityProtect from light
FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-400, propylene glycol, sorbitol sorbitan, titanium dioxide
EQUATENIGHTTIMESLEEP-AIDDIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mgNon Habit-FormingNot for Treating Pain, Cold or Flu
* Please review the disclaimer below.