The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinks be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
- If breast-feeding: not recommended if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 6 years and overOne 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg capsule in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.Adults 65 years and over ask a doctor.Children under 6 years of age ask a doctorConsumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Store at 20o- 25o C (68o to 77o F)avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40o C (104o F) protect from lightswallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
Butylated hydroxytolene, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium hydroxide, Sorbitan, Sorbitol
Equate Cetirizine Softgels
* Please review the disclaimer below.