The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (
- See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.You may report a serious adverse reaction to 888-266-0772; Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Water, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, PEG-15 Cocamine, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride.
888-266-0772 or visit bondisands.com
Made in Australia.Distributed by Bondi Sands USAWilmington, DE 19808
Bondi sandsThe Australian tanBROAD SPECTRUMHYDRAUV PROTECTSPF 70FACE FLUIDULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT SUNSCREENPLANT BASED HYDRATIONDERMATOLOGICALLY TESTEDAustralian Made1.35 FL. OZ. (40 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.