The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Foundation Consumer Brands, LLCPittsburgh, PA 15212
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiesshrinks swollen membranestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nosetemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than 3 daysuse only as directedfrequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsenmay cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal dischargethe use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistant closure.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)container is filled to proper level for correct spray actionretain carton for full labeling
Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, hypromellose, phosphoric acid, purified water, sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.