The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Foundation Consumer Brands, LLCPittsburgh, PA 15212
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rectal bleeding occurs or if you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this or any other laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take each dose of this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.FiberCon works naturally so continued use for one to three days is normally required to provide full benefit. Dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation.adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 caplets per dose. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: 140 mg calcium and 10 mg magnesiumprotect contents from moisturestore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Caramel, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate
* Please review the disclaimer below.