The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hygipart is an antiseptic gel for hand hygiene and hydration, the effectiveness is 99,99% for
microorganisms: Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Keep out of reach of children.
- This product does not replace soap and water washing.
- Keep the product in its original packaging and away from heat and flames.
- Do not use in critical hospital areas (surgical areas).
- Do not reuse the empty packaging.
-Store at room temperature (15- 30°C}, away from heat and direct natural light.
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not pierce the cover.
- Don't spill over the fire.
-In case of burn, wash the area with running water.
- In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting and immediately consult the poison center or the
nearest health service.
- Not ingest- contains denaturant.
-The product contains "Denatonium Benzoate" as a denaturant.
Apply a small amount of Hygipart on your hands and spread until completely absorbed.
CARBOMER, ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, AQUA, DENATONIUM
* Please review the disclaimer below.