The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DEET - 9%
-Shake the Insect Block Aerosol well before use.
- Position the aerosol Insect Block at a distance of 15 cm from the body and the skin
evenly in slow and circular movements.
- Do not apply the product excessively.
- Protect your eyes during application.
- Do not apply under clothing.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
-Do not use if the skin is irritated or injured.
-Apply to exposed areas only when necessary.
- In case of intoxication and/or adverse reactions, suspend use and look for a poisoning center or
health service, taking an image of the package with the product label in its original packaging.
- Do not apply to the eyes, mouth, inner ears or nose.
-Watch your eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of running water.
-Do not store this product in a car.
-To apply on the face: apply first the product on the hands and then to the face, avoiding contact
with the eyes, mouth and nostrils.
- After use wash your hands with soap and water.
- The person will be protected for up to 4 hours and after this period.
Reapply the product if necessary.
Limit to only 3 daily applications.
Caution: dangerous if swallowed do not induce vomiting.
In case of emergency call or consult a doctor.
Do not apply indoors.
Avoid inhalation of the product.
Do not use on children under 12 years.
Flammable, do not spray near fire.
Do not spray near a fire.
Do not perforate or incinerate the container.
Even when empty, do not expose to the sunlight or the temperature above 122°F and 5o°c.
Careful content under pressure store in a cool ventilated environment.
Consult a doctor for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Attention the use of repellents does not replace other measures to combat mosquito-borne diseases.
WATER, ACRYLATE$ COPOLYMER, DIETHYL TOLUAMIDE, ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, PERFUME, BENZYL
SALICYLATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLA, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL,
HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BUTANE, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, PHENOXYETHANOL,
METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLBARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, GLYCERIN.
* Please review the disclaimer below.