The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 75% (v/v)
Otc - Purpose
• Hand Sanitizer• For use when soap and water are not available.
• Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.• For external use only.• When using this product: Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not inhaleor ingest.• Do not use in children less than 2 months of age.• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or a rash develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help and contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Apply enough product to cover hand thoroughly.• Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. Do not rinse.• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
• Store below 105°F (40°C). May discolor some fabrics• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 105°F (40°C).
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, DiPropylene Glycol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.