The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antimicrobial
- To decrease bacteria on skinrecommended for repeated use
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
- Do not use in or near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skinDo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
- Irritation or redness develops.Condition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow drying without wiping.For children under 6, use only with adult supervision.Not recommended for use on infants.
- Store between 20-25C (67-77F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, D-Limonene, Glycerin, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.