The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 month of age On open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes throughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Aloe barbadensis extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.