FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do Not Use
• have very sensitive skin
• are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When Using This Product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
skin irritation becomes severe
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use every morning and evening
- apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- rinse well
- use wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with washing once daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce cleansing to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- may be used on chest or back
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, glycolic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, ceramide EOP
* Please review the disclaimer below.