The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only. Flammable.Keep away from heat or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes.In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Do not store above 105°FMay discolor some fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Aminomethyl propanol, Fragrance (Perfume).
* Please review the disclaimer below.