NDC 81159-393 Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30
Zinc Oxide Solution Topical
What is NDC 81159-393?
The NDC code 81159-393 is assigned by the FDA to the product Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by The Seaweed Bath Co.. The generic name of Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is solution and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81159-393-00 177 ml in 1 can . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
NDC Code 81159-393-00
Package Description: 177 mL in 1 CAN
What are Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 Active Ingredients?
- ZINC OXIDE 120 mg/mL - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- ARGAN OIL (UNII: 4V59G5UW9X)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- WATERMELON (UNII: 231473QB6R)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
- DODECANE (UNII: 11A386X1QH)
- FUCUS VESICULOSUS (UNII: 535G2ABX9M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERYL LAURATE (UNII: Y98611C087)
- GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE (UNII: WH8T92A065)
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS FLOWERING TOP (UNII: BKJ0J3D1BP)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- AVOCADO OIL (UNII: 6VNO72PFC1)
- SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE (UNII: W8K377W98I)
- JOJOBA OIL (UNII: 724GKU717M)
- SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- TRIDECYL SALICYLATE (UNII: AZQ08K38Z1)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Seaweed Bath Co. Clear Moisture Mineral Spf-30 Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Zinc Oxide 12.0%
• Helps prevent sunburn • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
Do Not Use
• on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. • Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. • Reapply: • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • Immediately after towel drying • At least every two hours.
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Algae Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Extract, Chamomilla Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract, Citric Acid, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Dodecane, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Natural Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tridecyl Salicylate, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Call toll free 1-877-317-3106
* Please review the disclaimer below.