NDC 81159-394 Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50
Zinc Oxide Solution Topical
NDC Code 81159-394-00
Package Description: 177 mL in 1 CAN
What is NDC 81159-394?
The NDC code 81159-394 is assigned by the FDA to the product Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by The Seaweed Bath Co.. The generic name of Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50 is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is solution and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81159-394-00 177 ml in 1 can . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
What are Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE 170 mg/mL - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Which are Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE (UNII: 2EH13UN8D3)
- SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- CARNOSINE (UNII: 8HO6PVN24W)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 09FUA47KNA)
- CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X)
- WATERMELON (UNII: 231473QB6R)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- FUCUS VESICULOSUS (UNII: 535G2ABX9M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERYL LAURATE (UNII: Y98611C087)
- GLYCERYL OLEATE (UNII: 4PC054V79P)
- GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4)
- METHYL ABIETATE (UNII: BY54I7IT3L)
- POLYSORBATE 20 (UNII: 7T1F30V5YH)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X)
- SQUALANE (UNII: GW89575KF9)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- ULVA LACTUCA (UNII: PHR3P25W6Y)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Seaweed Bath Co. Sheer Mineral Sensitive Spf-50?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label