The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
• For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
• Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.
• Recommended for repeated use.
• Dries in seconds.
• For external use only
• May irritate eyes
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
Unless under adult supervision
• Tear V notch on top of plastic bag.
• Pull first wipe from the center of roll up through opening of bag.
• Thread first wipe through the dispensing nozzle in lid of floor stand or dispenser.
• Close dipenser door. Wipe dispensing tension may be adjusted on top of dispenser. Dispenser must be mounted with wipes dispensing up.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.