The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 6.00%Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 5.00%
- Helps prevent sunburn.Higher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For externel use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Children under 6 months of age:ask a doctorReapply at least every 2 hours.Reapply as needed or after towel drying swimming or sweating.Use a ater-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2.p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Extract, Butylcotyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dodecane, Ethyl Vanillin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Leuconostoc/Radih Root Ferment Filtrate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.