The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
For external use only.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- With electrocautery procedures
- In the eyes; if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection, wipe injection site vigorously
Store at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Mazza Healthcare, LLC 1-877-629-9242
* Please review the disclaimer below.