The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone-Iodine, USP, 10% v/v(equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes
- On individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- Over large areas of the body
- As first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by doctor
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply product on the area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
Store at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Citric acid, glycerin, Nonoxynol-10, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Mazza Healthcare, LLC 1-877-629-9242
* Please review the disclaimer below.