The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pyrithione Zinc 2%
- Helps eliminate reoccurrence of sclap itching, irritation, redness, and falking associated with dandruff.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.Apply to wet hair after shampooing by gently massaging into hair and scalp, rinse well.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol, Cocous Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotonyl Tripeptide-1, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil,Butyropermum Pakii (Shea) Butter, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, dl-Panthenol, Biotin, Silk Amino Acids, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, I-Proline, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Extract, Lamanaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Stem Extarct, L-Leucine, L-Valine, Guar Hydroxypopyltrimonium Chloride, L-Threonine, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.