The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pyrithione Zinc 2%
- Helps eliminate reoccurrence of sclap itching, irritation, redness, and falking associated with dandruff.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.Apply to wet hair after shampooing by gently massaging into hair and scalp, rinse well.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Aqua (Deionized Water), PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Lauramine Oxide, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotonyl Tripeptide-1, Argania Spinosa (Argan) oil, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, dl-Panthenol, Niacin, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, L-Proline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lamanaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Extract, , Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Cocous Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract, L-Leucine, L-Valine, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Stem Extarct, L-Threonine, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
* Please review the disclaimer below.