NDC 81488-008 Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief
Alumina, Calcarea Silicata, Ferrum Metallicum, Ferrum Phosphoricum, Magnesia Muriatica...
NDC Code 81488-008-01
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 BOX / 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 81488-008?
The NDC code 81488-008 is assigned by the FDA to the product Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Kadesh Incoporation Co,ltd. The generic name of Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief is alumina, calcarea silicata, ferrum metallicum, ferrum phosphoricum, magnesia muriatica, natrum nitricum, phosphorus, silicea, zincum metallicum. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81488-008-01 1 bottle in 1 box / 30 ml in 1 bottle. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief?
This product is used as HeartburnVomitingVomitingAcid IndigestionAcid IndigestionStomachacheVomitingAcid IndigestionHeartburn. Temporary relieves the symptoms of heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion and bloating.
What are Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ALUMINUM OXIDE 5 [hp_X]/30mL - An oxide of aluminum, occurring in nature as various minerals such as bauxite, corundum, etc. It is used as an adsorbent, desiccating agent, and catalyst, and in the manufacture of dental cements and refractories.
- CALCIUM SILICATE 5 [hp_X]/30mL
- FERROSOFERRIC PHOSPHATE 7 [hp_X]/30mL
- IRON 7 [hp_X]/30mL - A metallic element with atomic symbol Fe, atomic number 26, and atomic weight 55.85. It is an essential constituent of HEMOGLOBINS; CYTOCHROMES; and IRON-BINDING PROTEINS. It plays a role in cellular redox reactions and in the transport of OXYGEN.
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE 4 [hp_X]/30mL - Magnesium chloride. An inorganic compound consisting of one magnesium and two chloride ions. The compound is used in medicine as a source of magnesium ions, which are essential for many cellular activities. It has also been used as a cathartic and in alloys.
- PHOSPHORUS 6 [hp_X]/30mL - A non-metal element that has the atomic symbol P, atomic number 15, and atomic weight 31. It is an essential element that takes part in a broad variety of biochemical reactions.
- SILICON DIOXIDE 4 [hp_X]/30mL - Transparent, tasteless crystals found in nature as agate, amethyst, chalcedony, cristobalite, flint, sand, QUARTZ, and tridymite. The compound is insoluble in water or acids except hydrofluoric acid.
- SODIUM NITRATE 4 [hp_X]/30mL
- ZINC 8 [hp_X]/30mL - A metallic element of atomic number 30 and atomic weight 65.38. It is a necessary trace element in the diet, forming an essential part of many enzymes, and playing an important role in protein synthesis and in cell division. Zinc deficiency is associated with ANEMIA, short stature, HYPOGONADISM, impaired WOUND HEALING, and geophagia. It is known by the symbol Zn.
Which are Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933)
- ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) (Active Moiety)
- CALCIUM SILICATE (UNII: S4255P4G5M)
- CALCIUM CATION (UNII: 2M83C4R6ZB) (Active Moiety)
- IRON (UNII: E1UOL152H7)
- IRON (UNII: E1UOL152H7) (Active Moiety)
- FERROSOFERRIC PHOSPHATE (UNII: 91GQH8I5F7)
- FERROSOFERRIC PHOSPHATE (UNII: 91GQH8I5F7) (Active Moiety)
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 02F3473H9O)
- MAGNESIUM CATION (UNII: T6V3LHY838) (Active Moiety)
- SODIUM NITRATE (UNII: 8M4L3H2ZVZ)
- NITRATE ION (UNII: T93E9Y2844) (Active Moiety)
- PHOSPHORUS (UNII: 27YLU75U4W)
- PHOSPHORUS (UNII: 27YLU75U4W) (Active Moiety)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) (Active Moiety)
- ZINC (UNII: J41CSQ7QDS)
- ZINC (UNII: J41CSQ7QDS) (Active Moiety)
Which are Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- KAOLIN (UNII: 24H4NWX5CO)
- CEROUS OXALATE NONAHYDRATE (UNII: 0UV74P3R0J)
- CALCIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: O3B55K4YKI)
- POTASSIUM SILICATE (UNII: J86L1GUL6K)
- MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE (UNII: SK47B8698T)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- SULFUR (UNII: 70FD1KFU70)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Mineffect Acid Indigestion And Heartburn Relief?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
- Blood Coagulation Factor - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Calcium - [CS]
- Calculi Dissolution Agent - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Cations, Divalent - [CS]
- Increased Coagulation Factor Activity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Increased Large Intestinal Motility - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Small Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Magnesium Ion Exchange Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Laxative - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Stimulation Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Secretion - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label