The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer to help kill 99.9% of germs.Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In ears or mouth and avoid mucus membranes.
When Using This Product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.In case of contact flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Children should be supervised when using this product.
- Apply a small amount into palms of hands and spread on both hands.Rub into skin until dry.To maintain maximum effectiveness, apply to clean dry hands every 6 to 8 hours.
Water, 3-(Trimethoxy) Propyl Dimethyl Octadecyl Ammonium Chloride, ethoxylated alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.