The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact ith broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persist for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly ith product and allo to dry ithout ipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot reommended for infants
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to ood finishes and plastics
Water, biopol plus, vitamin E oily acetate, triethanolamine, aloe vera aqueous extract.
Visit www.dibarlabs.com / Phone (281)-566-2682
* Please review the disclaimer below.