The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 8%
Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply:After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18-Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Cleanse thoroughly at nighttime
* Please review the disclaimer below.