The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured forNoble OTC LLC788 Convery BlvdPerth Amboy, NJ 08861www.nobleotc.com609-375-2548MADE IN MEXICO
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientCapsaicin 0.1%.
Otc - Purpose
PurposeTopical Analgesic Cream.
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles adn joints due to
- Arthritissimple backachestrainsbruisessprains
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padif you are allergic to capsicum or chili peppers
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyes and mucus membranesa transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in a few daysdo not bandage tightlydo not apply heat to treated area
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 day or clear up and occur again within a few days.redness or irritation develop.a severe burning sensation occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsread all warnings adn directions before use. Test first on a small area of skin.adults and children 18 years of age and older: apply adn massage on to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredienta:Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, petrolatum, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.