The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 2%
• For the treatment of acne
• Helps prevent development of new acne blemishes
For External Use OnlyDo not use if you• are pregnant
• are a child under 3 years of age
• are allergic to salicylates
When using this product• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
• Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
• Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
• First time users may experience tingling sensation and visible peeling. After frequent usage, tingling and peeling will likely reduce.
Stop use and ask a doctor if• Irritation becomes severe
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• For treatment of acne, wet cotton bud or pad with solution and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Suitable for both facial and body acne.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Complement this with other Skinlycious products to reduce the likelihood of skin dryness.
• For full face exfoliant, wet cotton pad with a solution and apply a thin layer in the evening only over the entire face. No need to rinse off. Once skin condition improves, reduce frequency to no more than 3-5 times a week in the evening only.
Water, Alcohol Denat. Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Purslane, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
• Store in a cool dry place away from direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.